You know how they say just to wait things out.
I used to be like fuck that. Thats bullshit.
NOW, I believe that.
I don't know how to explain things. I just thought iI was continually gonna wake up to the same nightmare every single day, but then I woke up to a good dream. For freaking once. IM HAPPY!!! I hope it doesnt go away. I hope I dont mess things up. I honestly hope its real.
When you find happiness hold onto it. Thrive off of it. DO NOT LET GO. I just went through the shittiest thing in the last 3 months.
At first I did things my way
Then I turned to my family
Then I went to my old friends
Then I opened to new people
I heard the same shit from everyone. Cliches. But the more I talked about it, the better I felt. I learned shocking facts about me and other people. THe most I learned though is that if one person means that much to you in your life, that you gotta never let go. If you know they are the one, hold on. Its hell. Its hell to hear what everyone says. But you have to follow what you want in your heart. But the key is to approach things differently. Look at your situation from all views. I was only seeing it from my point.
I never fell "out" of love.
I never gave up
I followed my heart
I ignored my brain and all common sense
I dont know if I have changed or exactly what I learned
I know there is a lot of work in any relationship and Im willing to work on it no matter what. ANd if that one special person is reading this, Just member what you told me:
I could be happy with you...
Words you spoke to me. Don't forget. You have a choice. We all do. Fuck what everyone says, if its wrong or not meant to be. YOU COULD BE HAPPY and you will. WHen our generation is at its peak, the nation will change. I know it will. Almost every person I encounter doesnt give a flying flip. The choice is yours. My choice is set on you...I said that over a year ago, whats gonna stop me after everything we've been through. I dont think we can go through anymore. We've been through the worst. Lets make the best.
This may sound like its all about me, first off remember your reading my blog. Point blank, Im gonna write about me, duh...But I have found out I am not the only one who goes through this shit. Everyone who has ever loved goes through it. Now throw me in the "cliche" pile of people.
"Ive been waiting a long time for this moment to come, Im destined for anything at all...Well Im so much closer than I have ever known..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment