Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Taped on a posterboard

I have never understood how people are. Emotions, reactions, and so on. But once you know a little bit about a person you are able to connect better. After seeing people present themselves on a posterboard or computer, I can see where they came from and who they are. Usually when you know nothing about a person, especially there background, you tend not to be able to connect as easily. But when you see where they are coming from you realize that most people are like you.

I found out a lot of people are always going to be going through the same things. Peopl in other countries. People who have gotten in serious trouble. People who are shy and laid back. People who are in your face. Everyone is looking for a common interest. And you can tell when they have found it.

There are two types of people. People who have found their happiness - TRULY. And people who continually are looking and may never find it. You may find it in the form of true love, in your career or in a joint. But we're all looking.

Props to those who share themselves to the world. THe world is nasty. But when the world has a little idea where you are coming from, the world tends to have sympathy. Use life to your advantage. If your happy, don't lose it. If your not, keep looking...I am.

No comments: